DLP Academy was built on the WordPress ecosystem by their in-house development team. The academy then later required more complex development on their project, as well as a site audit, in order to ensure that everything was compliant.View live website
The project was divided into 3 lots; expanding the platform's functionalities, a full site audit and providing ongoing website support.Lot 1
Expanding platform functionalities
- Extended functionalities of the WordPress ecosystem, in order change the user journey of specific actions.
Full site audit
- Removed unnecessary plugins which were causing performance issues
- Replaced plugins with self-coded variations, in order to increase site performance further
- Checked compliance of payment methods, in order to ensure payments were working smoothly
- Checked settings of plugins used throughout the website, in order to verify correct configurations.
Ongoing website support
- Provided support with DNS related matters
- Provided ongoing website support on an ad-hoc basis
- Support agreement also allowed time to be spent across other sister sites