Accessibility statement for RKWO
This accessibility statement is for this website, https://www.rkwo.com; served by RKWO Ltd (defined as “RKWO” throughout this statement).
RKWO is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. RKWO are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
RKWO takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of its website:
- Integrate accessibility into RKWO’s procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training to RKWO’s staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
RKWO is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
RKWO welcome your feedback on the accessibility of its website. Therefore, please let RKWO know if you encounter accessibility barriers whilst visiting the website by using any of the contact details below:
- Phone: 0800 246 5673
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: International House, 64 Nile St, Hoxton, London, N1 7SR
RKWO try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of RKWO relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations & Alternatives
Despite RKWO’s best efforts to ensure the accessibility of its website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact RKWO if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for RKWO:
- Colour contrasts: The colour contrasts within this website do not conform towards WCAG 2.1 AA. because RKWO can not ensure WCAG 2.1 AA conformed colour contrasts against all background colours, given the limited colours within RKWO’s brand guidelines. RKWO has worked on compiling towards WCAG 2.1 AA where possible, whilst also considering RKWO’s brand guidelines. Website users can use screen readers and/or text-to-speech tools in order to more-comfortably read content on the website.
RKWO has assessed and self-evaluated the accessibility its website.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement is approved by Raj Rani, the director of RKWO.